current MAP Version
Release MAP V2.4.3
The development of MAP was very slow in 2011. But just before christmas we want´s to release a new bugfix for you guys.
We had a lot of trouble with Slice 3.4.1, because MAP was not compatible! Finally we have fixed this issue! MAP supports now also PHP 5.3.
Attention (!): MAP can be updated since this major-release (V2.4.x) - also with a updatescript! How does this work? See here!
Here the list of changes since the last Release:
- 0000164: [virtual Server] virtual Servers will be not detected (P.M.)
- 0000171: [Logging functions] Logging Server selecting wrong (P.M.)
- 0000174: [virtual Server] Virtual servers detection (P.M.)
- 0000143: [Settings] "+"-Button in Toolbar (P.M.)
- 0000192: [ZeroC Ice (Slice)] MAP doesn´t work with Slice 3.4.x (P.M.)
- 0000190: [Corefunctions] MAP collects to much connections to slice (P.M.)
|Mumble Client (MAC OS) 1.2.4-beta1|
|GNU/GPL Thursday, 15 November 2012 20:52 MacIntosh 13.09 MB 0||
Only registered and logged in users can download this file.